- First Day of School: Wednesday, September 3 is the first day of school for all students except kindergarten students who start on Monday, September 8.
Check out the Calendar page for more events and detailed information....
- School Supply Lists: School supply lists can be found on the Highline School District website. Please click here.
- Bus Schedules: WebQuery helps you determine the school serving your neighborhood and the available bus stops.
- Primary Transportation Form (K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd): Transportation Form
- Mobile App: The easiest way to stay on top of the latest news and information about your neighborhood school is to download our free Highline mobile app. Learn more here.
- Contact Information: Make sure we have your current phone number and email address so we can reach you quickly during an emergency. Update your contact information with your school office.
- Class lists will be posted as soon as possible by the end of August, or by September 2nd at the latest.
Subscribe to FlashAlert to receive closure or emergency information from school
Text Alerts and Mobile Apps
To get instant and direct notifications on school closures and emergencies, subscribe to FlashAlert. FlashAlert sends a bulletin directly to your cell phone in the event of a school schedule change or emergency at your child’s school. To subscribe, create an account with FlashAlert. You can choose notifications by email, text messages, and/or phone calls.
- Marvista Teachers & Staff
- Highline School District Website
- Highline District Calendar
- District Meal Menu and Prices
- Boundary/Transportation Information
- Transfer Requests
Visit the Marvista Elementary page for more links.
Visit our Volunteer page for information and sign-up forms.
Support your children, join your local PTSA today!
Membership is only $15 per individual or $25 per family (two adults + kids). Your support helps fund important educational and recreational opportunities for all of our kids at Marvista. Please consider joining today!