Home » Committees » Fundraising
Over the course of the school year, the PTSA sponsors several different fundraising campaigns. Money raised helps fund a multitude of programs and services (such as field trips, equipment, and school supplies) that enrich our children’s experience at Marvista. Every child and teacher at Marvista is supported by money raised by the following fundraisers:
- Masterpiece Cookie Dough – we raised $8,000 this year – way to go!
- Sally Foster – we raised almost $6,000 this year! This fundraiser will be held again in Fall, 2010.
- Target Visa Card – use your Target Visa or Target Card and register Marvista as your school. Marvista will receive a 1% donation on your purchases. For more information, visit www.target.com/tcoe.
- Box Tops and Campbell’s Labels – Everyone can participate in this! Save your Box Tops and Label for Education UPC’s. Turn in to the Main Office in an envelope marked “Fundraising
- Office Depot: Office Depot awards 5% to Marvista on qualifying purchases in credits toward free supplies. Just tell the cashier to credit Marvista Elementary ID #70106943. You can also place an order at 1-800-GO-DEPOT or www.officedepot.com. Marvista will receive credits equal to 5% of the qualifying purchases to use for free supplies. Qualifying items include notebook paper, pens/pencils, and binders. Non-qualifying items include all technology items, furniture, some bulk-packaged products, ink and toner cartridges, and Office Depot Gift Cards. Please see website for a complete list.
Slavka Bishoff – email@example.com
Traci Lonigro – firstname.lastname@example.org